We list the steps to follow when doing prepaid recharge for your phone.
The purpose of technology is to aid human existence, such that everyday life becomes easier and simpler than before.
Take the case of access to information at the press of a button. The Internet has solved all the issues related to connectivity, information and knowledge seeking, financial and business transactions in one fell stroke. Today, you only need to pick up your smartphone and pay your bills, shop for groceries, plan a holiday or even do daily banking.
Digital technology is also spearheading routine phone-related tasks such as recharging your prepaid phone and DTH connections, as also doing bill payments and money transfers whenever needed. Online recharge is so easy, it often makes you wonder how you ever lived without it!
Recharge on the go…
Your prepaid phone needs to be recharged every time the pack validity runs out. Not doing so can result in the phone’s services being curtailed, or even disconnected for a short while. This means that you will not be able to stay connected like you always do, until the recharge is done.
You can surmount these issues by downloading a good payment interface that does the prepaid recharge in under two minutes.
* Download the recharge app from Google Play Store and Apple Store. Set it up in a few steps as directed, linking it to your debit/credit card or bank account.
* You can even use UPI apps like PhonePe and BHIM to do the recharge online, and get handsome cashback offers as well.
* On the app’s home screen, look for the words ‘Prepaid recharge’. Click on the icon or words to start the process.
* For the first time that you do the recharge, the app will ask for your Name, 10-digit mobile number, service provider and card details. Subsequent recharges will not have this step, and you may proceed to the recharge directly.
* You can key in the amount you wish to load your prepaid SIM card, or choose from among the quick recharge options listed on the app’s screen.
* Next, choose your preferred payment option: mobile wallet, debit/credit card, net banking, UPI app, etc. Click on ‘Recharge now’ to proceed.
* Now input the amount of money you wish to pay, and complete the online recharge process.
* You can do the online recharge quite easily, and using few steps, on the prepaid service provider’s website as well. Look for ‘prepaid’ on the home screen, and follow the prepaid recharge steps outlined on the site.
* Once the payment is processed, the service provider sends an SMS alert informing you about the amount debited from your account towards the recharge, the merchant terminal that processed the payment, timing that the payment was done, and the link you can follow to see and save the billing process.